Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: shortage

Post Thanks / Like

shortage

I'm short of yarn medium sage #632 RED HEART yarn. not sure shere I goofed up. If anyone has for sale please let me know.
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I have some Red Heart yarn but none of that shade...sorry! Seems they should have more coming in at Hobby Lobby or Walmart soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you. will check them again.

Post Thanks / Like
    have you tried Jo-Ann Fabrics in Michigan they have a great selection

Post Thanks / Like
    I rarely buy yarn at the store anymore. Find good deals online from redheart.com, joann.com & acmoore.com. Might give them a try if all else fails. I have never been disappointed in any of my many orders. Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oldiesgal View Post
    have you tried Jo-Ann Fabrics in Michigan they have a great selection

Hello oldiesgal! I am looking at your name and see that you come from Windsor, Ontario Canada! I went thru Canada twice on the way to Alaska back in about 1996-7. Had such a good time and enjoyed traveling. Now I don't have the money to travel any more...at least not that far. (also divorced now.) We crossed into Canada at Havre, Montana. We went deep sea fishing in Alaska and I caught a huge monster of pink salmon. The nice lady at the Bed and Breakfast where we stayed said she would have it shipped for us when we arrived home. We called her to tell her we were home and it arrived the next day still frozen! I wish I could remember her name. That was the best adventure I ever did go on. We went twice and took Mom the 2nd time. Then she passed away in 1998 at age 89. I am so glad we took her with us. Well I meant to tell you that it looks like you have entered something in a fair because I can see a ribbon hanging on the afghan in the picture. Was that yours? I also entered some of my things in our fair 2 years ago and did really well. Well I will talk to you later ...I love meeting all the crocheters on Crochet Talk! XOXOXO

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Redhead:
    Nice to hear from you. Like you I love travelling too. We have a county fair here in Harrow just outside Windsor and I enter my afghans and some fruitcakes and baked goods too. I really enjoy it.
    Carol A. Donald

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oldiesgal View Post
    Hi Redhead:
    Nice to hear from you. Like you I love travelling too. We have a county fair here in Harrow just outside Windsor and I enter my afghans and some fruitcakes and baked goods too. I really enjoy it.
    You know I can't seem to pull myself away from this computer so I am not getting anything done!!! I wish my computer was in the living room beside the TV and the sofa!!!! Now that would probably be a real disaster! Hee Hee! It's off my rocker I go!!!
    Really you probably think by now I have completely lost it haven't you?!?? I hope not. I am just having fun!! ( and still not getting anything done!)XOXOXOXO