Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: littlehotlips

Post Thanks / Like

littlehotlips

Hello from a Texas newbie. My first project is a pair of baby booties for a great-granddaughter due April 12th. Am running up on a term I can't find what the meaning is. Does anyone know the meaning of "astatine".

Post Thanks / Like
    hi welcome, no i don't know, but i'm sure someone does, everyone here is on different levels of crocheting, from beginners to advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome....need just a little more info; maybe the sentence it is in....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I am addicted to doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I just sent a link to you from an online dictionary. I don't know if it is what you needed. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the sentence: "Turn and SC for 3 chains,5 SC astatine the end chain, one SC in bottom loop at each of the next 3 SC stitches. The end chain is then 5 SC to turn the corner.

This may be easy for someone who has crocheted a long time. But I'm lost. Thank you very much.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, it could be a miss spelling but what I get from the context is this...after you SC the five chain you go to your last chain and start working on the opposite side....hope this helps...happy crocheting...

8. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a word I've never run across before. Glad you could decode it Anaisa!

Welcome to the forum. As you have seen you can get help with a question quite quickly. There are a lot of talented people here hope you enjoy yourself on this site as much as I do. I look forward to chatting with you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Anaisa. Do you go on Pinterest on your computer? If so, you can go on Jane Anderson's boards to the Crochet Projects and see the booties I'm attempting to make. Maybe the picture and Instructions will make it clearer. Appreciate your help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, welcome to the forums!