Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to all - from FL

I've been receiving the newsletter - finally decided to join. This looks like such a great site - can't wait to start usng it. Hot here in FL tonight - they say it's 10-15 degrees over the normal temps for this time of year. It's supposed to go into low 80's tomorrow. I'm originally for Syracuse, NY - way up right on Lake Ontario - way Upstate. I do so miss the change of seasons down here. Been living here for 11 yrs. now and still miss seasons - especially the gorgeous leaves in Fall.

I love to crochet most anything. Always have something new going on.

See you all later.

Irene

Post Thanks / Like
    hi and welcome, i know what you mean about the season, but you forgot one season down there called snow bird season lol. all jokes aside, i hope you find lots to do here i sure have. lots of helpful friendly people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie, welcome and happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Irene. It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa addicted to doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there all. thank you for the welcome. I LOVE this site so far. Love the doilies! Most everyone on here that I've been looking at and reading sound great!

Trenarah - Yeah, we were thinking at one time of moving somewhere back north; but, have decided definately not to! lol We most certainly do have snow bird season. Sure is different than the rest of the year without them. Anyhow, thanks for the reply. You must live in FL also? Whereabouts? We're in Crystal River basically. Been up here for about 1 1/2 yrs. The other 11 years were spent down south of Kississimmee. Polk Cty. We were full time RVers for about 4 yrs. - left the area completely and went all over the US. Now, we've decided to settle down. i love this site.

Well, talk to you all later.

Irene

6. Likes Trenarah liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by istangye View Post
    Hi there all. thank you for the welcome. I LOVE this site so far. Love the doilies! Most everyone on here that I've been looking at and reading sound great!

Trenarah - Yeah, we were thinking at one time of moving somewhere back north; but, have decided definately not to! lol We most certainly do have snow bird season. Sure is different than the rest of the year without them. Anyhow, thanks for the reply. You must live in FL also? Whereabouts? We're in Crystal River basically. Been up here for about 1 1/2 yrs. The other 11 years were spent down south of Kississimmee. Polk Cty. We were full time RVers for about 4 yrs. - left the area completely and went all over the US. Now, we've decided to settle down. i love this site.

Well, talk to you all later.

Irene
    yes i did live there, right in area of crystal river, i moved away i miss it but, right now i can't move back there, (long story, having to do with ex in laws. i think enough said there lol) my mom lives close to the gainsville/ ocala area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! It is great to have yet another person here in the forums interested in the art of crocheting! Glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Irene, welcome to the forums!