Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Love 2 crochet

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Love 2 crochet

i just wanna learn more about others and their ideas and love of crochet like myself

Post Thanks / Like
    Jackey,

Welcome to the group! I am sure that you will find a lot of great ideas and inspiration here! Glad to have you onboard!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanx i wanna b a pro i get stuck on certain thing i wanna make so i start over and fail so wat do u suggest HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Post Thanks / Like
    Jackey,

Crochet Instructions - Crochet basics and Crochet abbreviations

This resouce has really helped me improve my crochet skills. It has the abbrev. for the stitiches, which is what is on all the patterns. You can find just about any stitch abbrev. in this resource. Knowing the abbrev. will help you read patterns.

I have been doing "easy" patterns for the past 3 years. I am just now venturing out into the "intermediate" patterns. Yes, I have been redoing a lot of things i have started, BUT I did finish one pattern. I felt so good when I held the finished project in my hands. However, I had started it over and over before I got it right. So,you see, you are not the only one who starts over.

Do the "easy" patterns -- hats, scarves, dishcloths -- until you feel confident. I have found that a lot of women love the dishcloths -- giving your creations away builds up your confidence. Just hang in there, girl. I will request you be one of my friends. Then I can find you more easily. You have come to the right place for help, patterns, and encouragement. rose ann

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

thanx u have made my day . i have learned alot by watching you tube but there r things that it does not show and i really love crocheting i really hope u will teach me some good secrets looking forward in writing back and fourth