Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hi from Idaho

Post Thanks / Like

Hi from Idaho

I have gotten back into crocheting after a 40 year hiatus and have completed about 10 afghans and numerous amigurumi animals this year. I saw some cute amigurumi animal bracelets online and am looking for a pattern...free of course! Mainly, how are they securing them on the arm?

2. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome....I can't help, but I'm sure someone will come along wish you a happy welcome and help...'til then happy crocheting.

4. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Europe. I am addicted to doilies

6. Likes Landon, Sonnettina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. I am a newbie, too, and your hiatus is exactly what I am returning from right now. Since checking on this board and taking advantage of all the pattern sharing, I have enough crocheting to last me the rest of my days. LOL I'm sure that you will receive many answers to your question because these are the best folks ever for their willingness to help others.

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome, enjoy!

10. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

We do have lots of resources in the "Links and Resources" section. Also, some of our members love to do this type of crocheting. I am sure they will be able to help you. You may want to post a question in the "Main" section of the forums if you don't get an answer here. Hope you enjoy the forums and thanks for joining us!

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for info. When you are new to a site you just don't know the "buzz" words to get around and find what you want. Thanks for keeping tabs on the newbies.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello... ~ I'm a new member too... I'm also a returning crocheter after a hiatus and would also like to learn to knit... not sure how your pattern reads for the bracelet but would suggest crocheting around elastic to make it easier to take on and off...

15. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

Thanks for the answer! I'm sure that it would not be that difficult to crochet around some elastic, esp. when you knew how large the person was.

17. Likes Landon, bluemtngirl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Gaypool and Welcome!!

I am a newbie to crocheting myself. Crocheting around that elastic sounds really cool !! Must add that to my to do list! it's about a mile long now, LOL
    I am delighted that you have joined us here! We have a lot of fun and get a LOT of crocheting done along the way!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon