Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hello there

Post Thanks / Like

Hello there

Figured I should post a little introduction. I am owned by three birds who I consider my children. I love crafting with all sorts of materials and have been doing so for many years. I am only a beginner at crochet though. I finished lots of small projects and have some larger ones in the work. I decided to join to possibly get more ideas on some things by active members of a crocheting community, this seemed to fit the bill just fine!

So, nice to meet you all. I hope to learn a lot here and gain more experience with my crocheting adventures. Oh and also - is there a rule thread I am just not seeing? I looked but cannot find anything about rules or guidelines. Is it just common sense rules?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi welcome, there are alot of helpful crocheters here. I'm still learning my way around here myself or I would give you an answer. I do know there is one rule no spamming.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! What a nice parrot! I have 7 birds here. I crochet doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome. Nice bird..I had two cockatiels and two parakeets for several years..but gave them away when I had to move north..it broke my heart but there was no way I could take them. I think youi are going to love it here..there are so many wonderful people to get to know and so many great patterns and ideas floating around. If you are anything like me..you will want to do them all at once..lol I have not even had time lately to finish up what I started and get onto the next yet..but I will. lol. This forum is habit forming so be careful..lol.

5. Likes Erika liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to have you here! There are not many rules here since we have such a great group. Here are a few tips:

no caps so others do not think you are shouting
    be kind and courteous :0)

That is about it at this point and time! Common courtesy rules! Glad you are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome....cute bird! Happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I am owned by two cockatiels and a green cheek conure if anyone was interested, pretty cool there are other "parronts" here hehe.

Here are my birds. I'll link the pictures since they are pretty huge.
    Zentavious - White face male cockatiel
    Samirah - Normal grey female cockatiel
    Neelix - Male green cheek conure

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome..... We are a big family. We try to help as much as we can and we love pictures and we love to chat. If you ever need anything just post and someone will come along and help. Just be patient.
    Hope you enjoy this sight as much as i do.
    Erika

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Amber, welcome to the forums! love the pictures of your birds! thanks for sharing!