Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: finished

Post Thanks / Like

Cool finished

hello everyone I just finished a peoject for a customer. I think it came out beautiful if i say so myself. Its the little dress from a bernet pattern book. yellow with madalions on the pesant top and one at the bottom of the dress . I wish my grandaughter was still young enough to where something like that. Happy hollidays everyone. chp mona

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations chp!
    I'm sure this is just the beginning of more customers for you when word gets arouond.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great job chp! Look forward to hearing more about how you are doing!

Post Thanks / Like

finished

Thanks ladies, yes I certinly hope it does . I hope I dont make the same mistake twice . I have a little bit of seed money so I must be very careful . At least for part of the summer I will work on making music boxes and clocks . Around mid summer I will start building my winter crochetting stock back up . I have recetly discovered downloding . Yes I know Im a little behind the times but this is my daughter's laptop and she didn't want me to download becase it slows the laptop down. Now that I'm getting orders I'm 'allowed" . I have found sites that only downloads so it will save me shipping and handling that is sky high . even if I could get a pattern for only .97 its not worth the effort. Again thanks ladies for your support . Merry Christmas