Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so busy getting all the great patterns on to my "favorites". Then I can't find the one that I want! I know that it is there some where. Must find a better way to organize my patterns . Thanks for the coaster patterns. Hope you had a nice weekend. I am about to finish a hat that I made for when I walk outside on the track. It is thicker than my others, so my ears will stay warmer. I made it with two different yarns. I didn't use a pattern, just started with a ring and worked from there. I love the varigated look two yarns give. Just aren't any patterns for thick yarn == that I can find. I used a size "N" needle. Maybe you know of some patterns for this size needle.

Talk to you later. rose ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Rose ann,

Are you looking for a particular a particular project in the size N needle? And is this for crocheting or knitting? Thanks for letting me know and I will do some searching.

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbara,

This is for crocheting. I have just started crocheting with two colors. The pattern called for each yarn - 4.5 oz. I had on hand 4oz and 5oz yarns, and I used them with a size N needle. I was just wanting to know if there are any intermediate patterns which use 2 colors together. I love the varigated look you get. I would prefer patterns using 4 oz yarn because I have a lot of it.

Secondly, I purchased some 14 oz, 5-Bulky yarn. I wanted to use it to crochet a prayer shawl. I want to try an "intermediate" pattern. I know there are various types of shawls. I want it to for either both a male and female. There are so many people in my church and community who have cancer. I know if a member of my family was seriously ill in the hospital, I would love to have a soft shawl to wrap myself in. Thanks for your help.

rose ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the links Barbara! I need to get myself motivated to finish the projects I already have so I get started on the new ones I'm finding on here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Here is a link to a jumbo rib hat that uses a size 15 hook. It states that it is easy and not intermediate though.

Jumbo Rib Hat

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I will keep my eye posted and I am sure others will, too. Thanks for your patience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Babara,

I like the Jumbo Rib pattern. I will try making one with 2 yarns together. Thanks! rose ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! These are great patterns Barbi! Thanks for these. My list of future projects is already getting quite long (sigh!) and I think I'll have to make another one lol!