Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Rita Sullivan

Post Thanks / Like

Rita Sullivan

Hello, my name is Rita Sullivan and I have been crocheting for around 40 years give or take a few. I stopped for awhile when my kids were little but picked it up again a few years later. I have been looking for years for some crochet irish sweater patterns with cables, bobbles, etc. If anyone knows where to find some please let me know. I saw a sweater set for sale 20 years ago and could not afford the $55 that the lady wanted it for it. I heard the lady that used to make them passed away and probably had the pattern in her head.

I also just saw this adorable stegasaurus crochet hat pattern today that was long with assorted colored spikes. I work at a retail store and someone brought their child in and we all asked where she got it and she said a relative crochet it. So the pattern is around somewhere. My little nephew would love it. Any thoughts let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome....hope you find what you are looking for...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I am Larisa. I make only doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Rita,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is a pleasure to meet you and have you with us! Hope you enjoy it here - hope to hear more from you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Rita. Try Ravelry, first off. I think there may be something similar to dinosaur hat in either Crochet! or Crochet Today in the last year. I'll go through my magazines and see if I can find it. Caro

Post Thanks / Like
    ok I had link here but not sure if that is ok..so I am going to go to resources and links and put it up there ok
    Last edited by me2la; 01-03-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Rita..Hello and my name is Anne I am also new here..I love using pinterest for keeping track of my crocheting patterns I like. that is how I found the link above. I am so looking forward to getting to know everyone here ..this site looks like love to me..lol. Hope you have as much fun as I have been having ..gl and see ya again soon.,

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and my favorite site for free patterns is free crochet and there are many others that you will find when other people chime in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. I'm not very good at finding patterns I kind of just run across them, but I will keep a look out for what your looking for.

Glad you joined us and I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. Just love it here!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Rita, welcome to the forums!