Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Hello everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone

Just found your forums today Been stuck here for awhile browsing all the great tips and projects that have been posted.

Where to begin? I've been crocheting since i was about 8, learned in church during sunday school sometimes lol. Right now i'm working on a unicorn afghan i cant wait to finish it but like with all things there's never enough time in the day. I look forward to getting to know ya'll and hope you have had a great holiday season.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and we would love to see pictures of your work. If you have read my posts you know we like to laugh and have a good time but we all care about keeping crochet strong and passing the skill along when we can. I've crocheted about 40 years and I learn something on here all the time. Welcome again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum
    Cheers
    Mary

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

When I was growing up, I always loved unicorns! Great to have you here and we would love to see some of your work some time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forums. We'd love to see pictures of your work. We do love to have fun and jabber, but we love our crochet. I taught myself to crochet over 40 years ago when my kids were little, but I've learned so much here. New terms. I can read a pattern, but now they've gone and changed the symbols on me. I'm getting to old for that stuff (scared ya didn't I). I love trying new stuff, just not granny squares. I've sworn off those. But I'm game for anything else. I did make a Yoda from Star Wars that actually looked like Yoda (at least my 7 y o grandson grabbed it and wouldn't let go). Again, welcome. You'll find a lot of wonderful, friendly, funny, warm, men and ladies here. Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! So glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,n8tivgrl, and Welcome!!

I am Landon, a newbie to crocheting.
    Do you have pics of your work?
    We just LOVE pictures around here!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome n8tivgrl!!!! Ok, what does n8tivgrl stand for? I'm so glad you found us and were browsing. We're a great bunch of crochet people and love to take pics of things we've crocheted and share share share!!! So please share with us photos if you have them. And once again, welcome and ENJOY!!! Where are you from n8tivgrl?