Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Howdi!

Post Thanks / Like

Howdi!

My name is Karen. I'm an avid crocheter, and love making gifts for family and friends. I'm always on the search of unique patterns. One day, I will treat myself to a handmade gift. I'm excited to join your community. Have a great New Year!

2. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karen,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is nice to have you here on site with us! We look forward to hearing more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and Happy New Year! Have you decided what project you would like to make for yourself?

Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't decided what to make myself yet. Leaning toward a University of Texas colored afghan, since "hook em horns" is my school. I made 10 Christmas stockings. 4 lapghans, 2 scarves. dishclothes, hotpads, and a doggy sweater, for family, for Christmas, and now taking the time to think. My son gave me his kindle fire, he upgraded, and I made a case for it lastnite.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Karen and welcome! It is so important to make something for yourself every once in awhile!! I made a purse for myself this Fall while I was manning my booth at a Craft Fair! So glad you decided to join us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome. You joined a friendly and fantastic site. The people are funny and smart and helpful. You will learn alot. I've been crotcheting for 40 years and still learning from everyone, even you new members. Welcome!!!!!!!!! Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum! So glad you could join us. There are a lot of helpful, talented people on here. Sometime we get a little onery and silly but we sure have a lot of fun.

I decided this year I'm crocheting chemo hats for my hospital and I'm crocheting things for our home. I never keep anything I make but this year is different. I'm going to start to make stuff to keep. (We will see how long this lasts. LOL)

The "Patterns" site has a lot of patterns and the "Links and Resources" is a great place to check out too. I look forward to chatting with you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    hi welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome.