Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Introduction!

Post Thanks / Like

Introduction!

So I was asked to introduce myself!

I am a 32 year old mother of three kids... a human one, a corgi one and a kitty one! Girlfriend to a wonderful man who lets me hoard as much yarn as my crochet corner can hold and encourages me to put my items up for sale on etsy or to gift them. Not sure if it's because he doesn't want them to build up and multiple in the house or if he really enjoys what I make!
    I have made a blanket, some ornaments, purses, a few detachable beards, hats, scarves..but my love is amigurumis! I have made several and I love seeing them come together to the point that I scour the web for ideas. I hope to be able to post some of the pictures of finished projects!

2. Likes Anaisa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum! I have 2 grown kids and no grandkids.. I make only doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! My husband is great about my yarn "stash" too! Around here we call all our yarn our stash-we are not hoarders! LOL!! We need all the yarn we have! I sell my crochet items at Craft Fairs! I make things for children-dolls, toys and games! So glad you decided to join us!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad you joined us! My husbad is so good about my "habit" too. LOL I don't have enough yarn to call a stash. I always seem to guess-estimate the amount of yarn I'm going to need for a project and I never buy yarn just for the sake of buying yarn. But I do collect patterns like I'm never going to see another pattern again. What a library I have!! LOL

You'll see there are a bunch of us who are a little silly and tease each other. Please join in and have a little fun yourself. It's sure a great way to spend some time.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. It is so nice to meet you. I laugh...mine started out as a corner, added a cabinet, added a closet, finally took over an entire bedroom, and (dare I admit it?) the formal dining room. It won't be long and I will take over the whole house for crochet. Ha ha. It's lucky we both have supportive hubbies. Thanks for sharing. Annette

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello!

You are welcome here! Sounds like you are very busy with crochet in your life! And yes, you are more than welcome to share some of your work in the forums! Nice to meet ya!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, welcome to the forums!