Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Question I'm just a peddler with crochet

I want inst on traillis stitch and i want to fill with random shells. I'm making a throw and using verious stitches. I saw this but not instructions. If any one is not to busy to help I'd appreciate it. I'd like to use this stitch in my throw. My daughter is going to Europe and I need to finish by 23rd. I can use other stitches but do want to learn this. And yes I'm not advanced. I like the creativity of crochet and the ability to improvise.

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie and welcome...I'm not sure about those stitches...Someone will come along to help; I hope you get it done....happy crocheting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, welcome to the forums! heres a video there is others on there also...hope it helps.. click on the link..

traillis stitch - Bing Videos

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum
    I make only doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you! Were you talking about the trellis crochet stitch? If so, here are a few resources for you:

Trellis Crochet Stitch

How to Crochet a Trellis | eHow.com

How to Crochet Scarves With the Trellis Stitch | eHow.com

Post Thanks / Like
    god mrnng frm jdy. I tried to access videos but kept getting a < videos unavailable at this time> message. but thk u I'll try again later

Post Thanks / Like
    good morning, You are from eastren Europe, My daughter and son-in-law are going to Poland next wk. He is from there and still has property there. Your doilie is beautiful. After I finnish projects I've started. I want to make mini dollies. The rule for now is can't start anything new and what isn't finised by spring goes out the door. It isn't just crochet i'm talking about.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll try and print this out and take the page with me. I'm off to see my daughter . They are coming off the road and I haven't seen her for 2 1/2 mos. My jb is to B.B Q and finish that throw. She wants to take with her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi jdy welcome to the forum. I hope you find the stitches you need. I don't know where to find them. Have you checked on youtube