Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

getting to know me

I am a mother of 6-4boys and 2girls ages are 28,25,24,23,20 and 19.A grandmother of 8-7boys and 1girl ages are 8,5,4,2-1/2,2,1,1,1.Living in camillus NY
    I crochet mostly toys,but am willing to crochet anything at least once.I also do paper models that I get from the net.I play video games on the wii(DieHard nintendo fan)I work on cars every so often with my husband of 16 years.Enjoying having no kids living at home although the quietness gets awfully loud.Looking forward to making some new friends while I'm here.

Post Thanks / Like
    boodamomx6,

Hello! It is great to have you as a new member! You sound very blessed raising your children/having grandchildren.

How long have you crocheted? What type of toys have you made? Look forward to hearing more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been crocheting for 32 years now(wow)Here's a link to my facebook photo albums of a few projects I have done
    Facebook
    I apologize in advance for my caveman (he's a show off type of guy)as he could be consider x-rated or even the pillow for that matter

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

You are welcome to post your pictures here in our group. Here is the link:

Pictures

I did take a look and I love to see all of your creations! For any of your friends interested in joining our group - feel free to put a shout out for us!