Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Intro

Post Thanks / Like

Intro

I just joined today. I love to crochet, do plastic canvas and simple loom knitting. I have 2 adorable grandchildren...Alex is 4 and Gabby will be 2 in a few days. I watch them full time for my daughter and I take Alex back and forth to pre-school 3 days a week. I belong to an on-line crochet group. We make things for babies in NICU's. Also twice a year we do nursing home donations. During the year we have on-going square donations for comfortghans that a member puts together. I am always looking for new patterns for stuff. Hope to make many new friends here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy L.,

It is great to have you as a member. I hope you will enjoy it here. I have not done knitting looming. Maybe you can share some of your experiences with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have only done hats so far but it was easy to learn and they work up quickly. I have done alot of baby hats for my on-line group and can make a hat...start to finish...in a little over an hour. It's a good way to use up small balls of yarn as I make the brim one color and the main part of the hat is usually white. I bought my looms at WalMart.