Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Crochet hat with space for ponytail

I recently saw a pattern for a little girl's hat that was started by crocheting around a ponytail holder and edged with the fake fur yarn. I love the pattern and printed it out, but now I can't find it. My granddaughter has asked for a red crocheted sweater/poncho like the one I made for her last year. I thought the "ponytail" hat would be perfect. The one shown in the picture of the hat was two color. If I can find the pattern again, I will make it in red and edge it with the fake fur yarn and make the poncho to match. Can anyone help?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sweet Magnolia,

There are a couple of sites that come to mind one is Lion Brand Yarn
    the another is http://www.ravelry.com and you could also try Red Heart Yarn | Yarn, Knitting Patterns, Crochet Patterns if these don't have what your looking for just let me know and I will look for other sites that may have what your looking for. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Thank you, Blackie Rose. I haven't been able to find the pattern, yet. Can't find the ponch pattern, either. I know I have them. I usuall print them and put thim in a bider, but I have done so much crocheting lately, I have misplaced them.

Thank you for your help. I do appreciate it very much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the one you are talking about? Sounds like it!! Hope it helps!

Ponytail Hat