Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Post Thanks / Like

Hello there, I'm a free pattern junkie!

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I run Crochet Day to Day, a blog that posts a link to a free pattern every day. I also run a free mailing list to get free patterns in your email every day, and I've just started a free crochet pattern directory as well. You can come check it out, there are over 2,000 free pattern links there already.

I've been crocheting for almost 20 years now, I love crocheting and I especially love FREE patterns!
    NEW! Visit the shiny new free crochet pattern database at FreePatterns.crochetdaytoday.com!

2. Likes Maryjane, Val liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group! Hopefully, you will come and visit us and be an active member here! We would love to have you do so! Thanks for joining us!

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just about to start the Angry Bird bomber hat that I just accquired through your efforts. Looking in here first and here you are! Welcome. Will be great to talk with you here. Just peeked in at your great new "library". Could really get lost in time there. Made myself get off quick, with promise to go back later, once projects done. Thank you!

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I just have to say, THANK YOU! I have a little tiny library of "to do" items I want to make and know I can make I have started all from free patterns from various places I'm sure I have been to one of your sites. I hope you enjoy Crochet Talk as much as much as the rest of us do. You get out of it as much as you put in to it. There are some fun lovin' folks on here and we get a bit silly, but we sure have fun. Hope you join us and have a bit of fun yourself. Glad to have you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! I receive your emails!! Awesome! I am delighted you have joined us here!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! I get your emails everyday! I really like the variety of patterns and the links you send us to! There was a time that we didn't get patterns! Would you be willing to share what the problem was? If not that's OK too! So glad you joined us and thank you for your site!!

Post Thanks / Like
    howdie and welcome...I can't receive any more stuff by computer....I'm getting the favourits too full and getting in trouble....lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for your work and I have copied a lot of patterns that you supplied. We have fun on here and we do get a little silly sometimes but we have a laugh every now and then. Welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, welcome to the forums!