Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Red face I'm Late! I'm Late! For a Very Important Date!

Good morning! I am on a quest for a pattern I cannot seem to locate in my treasures. It is for a Christmas tree angel ornament. It is made out of white crochet thread, about 3-4 inches tall ~~ A Victorian style angel. I have made BAZILLIONS of them in the past BUT ... can't seem to locate my pattern.
    I would like to make some & have completed by Friday. Our women's ministry has an Christmas party with an ornament exchange and to give to our granddaughters teachers for Christmas.
    I have found similar ones through Oriental Trading BUT .. you know us avid crafters will make up our own pattern before we would buy ready made.
    Please HELP! Have a great day! I am looking forword to being a part of your CROCHET WORLD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Grammadia8,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you as a new member of Crochet Talk. Have you taken a look at the patterns we have in the links and resources? Here is a link to a site search for angels:

http://crochettalk.com/links-resourc...resources.html

If you do not see one there, let us know and we will do some more searching. Thanks!