Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Row counting App for your Smartphone! FREE too!

I couldn't be on a forum like this without passing this info on. Its SO simple yet i don't know how i survived without it.
    Go to your App Market, search County (as in COUNT y? )
    Download! Voila! Just tap your screen when u finish a row, or whatever way works for u to keep track of your rows. You ll never want to be without it again!
    Just my 2 cents for now.
    Carol Marie

2. Thanks trishajohn, dancingbaehr, Estee thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation

Wow, that sounds really neat. Thats one of my worst problems keeping track of my rows. Either the phone rings or someone needs something and I put down the crochet and when I come back, I think da!! where am I. Wonderful information.

Misty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Misty,
    No problem. If you ve downloaded the app you'll know Theres nothing special about it -except that it is amazingly useful!!
    I see you're in Ontario. So am I. Where do you live, or can I ask that?? Lol
    Im near Orangeville. I know. Ontario is a big province.
    Anyway, thank you for your comment.
    CarolMarie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolMarie View Post
    I couldn't be on a forum like this without passing this info on. Its SO simple yet i don't know how i survived without it.
    Go to your App Market, search County (as in COUNT y? )
    Download! Voila! Just tap your screen when u finish a row, or whatever way works for u to keep track of your rows. You ll never want to be without it again!
    Just my 2 cents for now.
    Carol Marie
    Oh wow thanks sooo much! This is very helpful! I downloaded it right away. I will be using this the next time I do my work and will recommend this to my students. Android phone applications are awesome. I wonder if there are free crochet patterns on the app market.. hihi. Thanks Carol this is such a big help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I have a phone that is an Android phone. I wonder if any applications are available for download? It is really cool to have a phone app to use, especially if you are traveling!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Yes, this is an Android app. Ive searched other crochet apps using the word crochet but CAnt find much. I came cross this one purely by accident. Im so thrilled that i can pass it on to others.

CarolMarie

Post Thanks / Like
    Yay its been helpful. I already downloaded it on my phone. The reviews say that it eats up the battery life a lot. So I hope it won't be as bad as that though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I havent found that to be a problem, but each phone is different. U can also adjust the brightness on your phone. That helps a lot.
    Do u have a project on the go?

Post Thanks / Like
    Another reason why I want a smartphone- that sounds like a way cool app! I have some low tech stitch markers to help me keep track.

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too. I have a gizmo that fits on the end of a needle and you turn the barrel, it has double digits so that helps.

12. Likes yarnmama liked this post