Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Holiday greetings

Happy Holidays to all my fellow "hookers". I am fairly new here but not new to crocheting. I consider myself to be a solid intermediate to advanced crochet-er. I don't design but I love to explore and experiment with a wide variety of fibers. Working on something simple right now -- Christmas slippers for 2 of my 13 grandsons. I got started late so the others will have to wait for their birthday I guess. I've been crocheting since I was 9 when my grandmother taught me to chain. Her first assignment was to chain until each of my chains was even and uniform. I chained miles of yarn then chained the chains. I was devoted and intrigued that a bunch of knots could turn into something useful and decorative. I was "hooked" and so for the past 50 years I've been honing my skills. I am most interested now in creating jewelry and beaded pieces with fine threads. I am in the middle of a move to Southern California and will check in after the first of the year. Happy Crocheting to you all. Barb

Post Thanks / Like
    Barb,

Welcome to Crochet Talk! It is great to have you as a member. I look forward to hearing more about you once you are moved. Talk to you then!