Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: crazygram

Post Thanks / Like

Smile crazygram

Hello everyone my name is Deb. I'm new to the crochet scene. Started crocheting again in the past year, due to an illness I cannot go to work. So I needed to keep busy. Struggling with some of the latest patterns. Hopefully I can count on you all, if the chance arises. Thank you to Joan in Administration for the warm welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Deb, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Val, not sure if this is the first message back to you, or the third. New at the forum thing also, pressed a couple of different buttons and my thread was gone. Just wanted to say thanks for the welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    sometimes it takes a while for it to get posted..after you post more it goes faster.. Great to have you here! I hope you enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Deb and Welcome!!!

I am Landon, a newbie to crocheting myself. If you look up at the top of this page under Crochet Talk, you'll see where it says Need help? If you click on Need Help? you'll go to a page that has several video tutorials on getting around and how to post here in this forum.

If you have any questions, be sure and let us know, we are happy to help out!!
    I am delighted that you are here with us, this is a very kind community of very down to earth and talented folks!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Deb,

Hello and welcome to the group! It is nice to have you here and be sure to let us know if you need help with anything. Before long, you will be sailing around in the forums (hopefully).

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Deb,

Nice to have you here! It sounds like you had the same circumstances I did to get back into crocheting. Bad way to get back into it again, but it has sure been rewarding for me! I hope it will be the same for you!

Cindy

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Deb. I am Larisa doily maker... I love to crochet

9. Likes Anaisa liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Welcome! Crochet can be a good hobby for a lot of reasons. Need help, give a holler. Lots of great people here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Deb and welcome! Glad you joined us!