Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Finished crochet projects

HAT AND MARY JANES THAT I CROCHETED FOR MY UP COMING GREAT GRAND DAUGHTER... WHAT A JOY TO DO THIS.
    Hat patterns can be found at the following site, you will find she has some wonderful things please check out her blog. http://allicrafts.blogspot.com/2011/...t-newborn.html
    The booties and Mary Janes are older patterns that I had and updated and embellished.
    Attached Images Attached Images Finished crochet projects-shoppic10-21-2011-015-jpg Finished crochet projects-mary-jane-set-bella-1-jpg Finished crochet projects-pretty-pink-bella-2-jpg Finished crochet projects-little-miss-sunshine-2-jpg Finished crochet projects-101_0050-jpg 
    Last edited by joinme2play; 05-16-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Joinme2play,

Hello dear! This are so cute! I am so glad that you shared your pictures! It is very inspiring to see what others are doing! Keep up the great work!

3. Likes cosmi1947 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is going to be very well dressed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! These are adorable! Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Wow I wish I can make those they are so cute!! Is there a pattern that I can get??

Post Thanks / Like
    TY, and yes I will get the links and post them for you. I did a little embellishing to the patterns, but you will see and I will explaine when I post them to you. I will get them to you within the next couple of days.

Post Thanks / Like
    how cute !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful work!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, I have found some patterns, but they seem too big for a new born and the pattern was not what I was looking for. So I have to look at the pictures better. lol But I will be waiting for your pattern. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    crochetgal, just wanted to say ty for the kind words. I went to your etsy shop .... YOU SAY I SO BEAUTIFUL WORK ..OHHH YOUR SHAWLS ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD !!!! I've done some in my time also, but none so beautiful. Again ty.
    I wanted to ask you about selling on etsy how is that? I've been thinking about doing something like that, I've also written a couple of baby patterns. Just wanted a little advice if that's ok with you. If not I will understand. Thanks