Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Free Patterns - Wanted to Share Website

Hi everyone. I found this website I wanted to share with you, it offers free patterns for a variety of crochet projects.

Coats & Clark Free Crochet Projects

Post Thanks / Like
    Janie S,

Thanks for the post. I see the site also offers a free newsletter to those who would like updates from the company. Thanks again!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes Janie, that is a good one. i use that one a good bit. This another one you have to join but it's free and they have a lot of patterns that you search for. You really should check it out it is really a great site. http://www.ravelry.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Janie S.

Thanks for website with free patterns. I saw so many I like, but only a few that I could do.

rose ann

Post Thanks / Like
    Janie if you do search they have filters you can use for free patterns and also beginners and easy ones you might want to try that. that's one thing I like about their site is that you can put a lot of filters on your search when your looking for something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Janie,

I really can relate to you. I find so many great patterns, but I think they are too hard for me. I am beginning to venture out and try "intermediate" patterns. I actually was able to do one and it look kinda like the pattern. At least I tried. The patterns are just so hard for me to read. I looked on YouTube for help, but they only covered the simple things I already know. Just hang in there, girl, we will get better.

rose ann