Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Saving Threads

Post Thanks / Like

Saving Threads

Hi all,
    I am new to this forum and am still trying to find my way around in Crochettalk. I have received lots of responses to my various questions that has been very helpful to me and I appreciate it. I am wondering if there is anyway I could save some of the responses on the threads I have posted so I could refer to them in future projects. Giftedchild recently sent a video post for Granny Square joining that I would love to save. With the links I received, I opened them and saved my favorites, but I'd like to keep some of the replys.
    Any help would be appreciated. And thank you all for the help you have extended me so far. I have almost completed my first project!
    Any adc

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janie,

If you go to your profile (at top, or click on your name), on the left side, there are several options you can choose. One is find all posts, and find all started posts. This will take you to all the threads that you commented to, or that you started.

I hope this helps you. Let me know if you need another option.

My main home is in the UK but it happens that we travel to visit family
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would follow Barbi's advice first to find all the threads I made (you made, in this case ) and then maybe if you have some time to spare, you could just copy paste into a word document? and maybe even do a print out and save into a file (a real physical one I mean, not on the PC). That way you have it at hand when you want it. I do that for all the links I found interesting.
    FairyNatB

4. Likes Barbara G. liked this post