Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Indian Crochet Afghan

I made a single crochet afghan about 20 yrs ago the colors were black red grey and white. the design had a diamond in it you worked each row by starting out with leaving 3 inch an then single end the row by cutting off 3 inch. does anyone have a pattern like that ?

2. Likes melani liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Debie,

You might like to take a look at these:

How to Crochet an Indian Blanket | eHow.com

Navajo Diamonds & Stripes

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, There are a few navajo afghan patterns on Free Patterns - Download Free Patterns that you may like I was searching and found quite a few sites that have navajo afghans if this doesn't have want your looking for I can give you more sites to check out hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like
    The eHow.com site has a lot of great ideas and suggestions. Free patterns.com man- huge site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Navajo Indian - Diamond pattern afghan is : 60" x 40" in size. I am pretty sure that is the pattern you were looking for. I love this pattern myself and searched for the same many years ago. My mom made the red grey black and white one and I always wanted it. When I did it I used burgandy instead. Good luck!

7. Likes soulangela2j liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am looking for that pattern also I think it was called Navaho Teardrop If u find it please let me know

Post Thanks / Like
    Debie
    the pattern for apache tears is in, go[ to lay it all out ] go to crochet afg
    han patterns click on it and it will bring up throw patternsand it is right there. Hope this helps you

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I have that pattern and have made a couple of them. I too love it! It may take me a few days to get into the basement to find it, but when I do, I'll post it for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Debie, I believe you are looking for the Navajo Indian Multi-colored Afghan. I found it in the Craftingranny's Craft & Sewing Room. I have crocheted this afghan a number of times. I used the main colors in different shades. They are perfect for someone who hates to turn for the next row. Not only that, but you have freedom of no tail ends! Agnes (the newer older member)

Post Thanks / Like
    Could you please give us the link for the Apache Tears, I'm not sure where to find it.