Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new to forum

Post Thanks / Like

Wink new to forum

Hi all,
    Look forward to seeing some of the new things you are doing. I crochet things for a nursing home. I recently crocheted a vase and flowers Indian corn and am now crocheting some hats, scarfs and pins to give as Christmas gifts to some of the residents. I do all kinds of things with crochet. I am not an expert but like to learn. I am retired so have plenty of time on my hands. I have a neurological disorder called Dystonia so I try to do a little fund raising and to iform people about the disorder. I also do some beading. I would like to learn how to crochet with beads

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet Queen,

First of all, I would like to welcome you to the group! It is nice to have you join!

Recently, I discovered through searching crochet resources about beading with crocheting. I thought that it was very interesting. I think I posted a video, or two in the links and resources about a project using both techniques.

Crochet projects for little gifts is a great idea! You must be busy on crocheting projects! Look forward to reading more about you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet Queen,

First of all, I would like to welcome you to the group! It is nice to have you join!

Recently, I discovered through searching crochet resources about beading with crocheting. I thought that it was very interesting. I think I posted a video, or two in the links and resources about a project using both techniques.

Crochet projects for little gifts is a great idea! You must be busy on crocheting projects! Look forward to reading more about you!