Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Help! I'm trying to attach a recipe that is on my computer...

I've listened to the how to post video and just don't get it. The recipe that I'm trying to post is barbacue beef chilli made in a slow cooker. Help... and thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    look for a paper clip click on it then look for the file u want to up load and open it it should put a file name on where ever u are trying to post it across the top of your quick reply there are three icons put you cruiser on them they will tell you what they are insert link insert image & insert video
    crocheting my life away for kids & charity

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry you are having trouble with this. Did you click the Go Advanced button below your text box? Then, you should see a paperclip option. This will pop up an uploader to allow you to add the file to the upload box. Then, when it is uploaded, you will see an option that says insert. Please let us know if you need more help...we will be GLAD to help you!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you to both crocheting4u65 and Barbara G, I tried what you told me only to find out that the amount of information was too large. I ended up writing the recipe out under " I bought a deep fryer"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber&TuckersMom View Post
    Thank you to both crocheting4u65 and Barbara G, I tried what you told me only to find out that the amount of information was too large. I ended up writing the recipe out under " I bought a deep fryer"
    Okay - there is a limit on how large files are but I am not sure what the limit is. This just keeps the site from getting overloaded since we add so many pictures and all. We want the site to run well and not be too slow...I will take a look at your recipe in the other forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are using my office for your recipe go to attachments and list the name that you put in to your document under document name. If you didn't give it a name it will list the first words that you typed as the name of the document. if this happened go to my documents and check the names of your documents. This can be a long process if you have a lot of documents. You may have to read the documents that you have written. When you find it you can either rename it or write down the name so that you can put it into your attachment. Where it says attaqchment put the name of the document and it will attach. Don't forget to put the name of the person you are attaching it to in the to part.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can list the documents by page and make as many pages as you want. I use adobe reader.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Percival View Post
    You can list the documents by page and make as many pages as you want. I use adobe reader.
    Oh...I'll try that next time, Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your welcome.