Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  39
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: I'm back!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm back!!!

Well, not really but I am aware of everything and able to respond with most of the answers. I've been crazy with bipolar disorder for around 30 years but this was a whole new kind of crazy!!! It scared me so bad. I couldn't remember if I had said something and then when I talked it felt like dega vue I can't spell it but the feeling of having been or done this before. So I would start talking to a nurse and my mind would say "you already said that" and then I would apologise for repeating my self and then they were confused. It was a mess. I am still finding reading and computering is hard but I will try to look at the threads and post when I can. Ya'll have been with me and beside me and I just think that I have the greatest friends in the world. You can probably guess that I didn't get any crocheting done I will finish the sockmonkey blanket soon. THANKS!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    You're getting there, babes!! I am so glad to see you online!! Outstanding!! I am guessing once the morphine has left your body that will bring you back to your normal?? I so hope so!

It is awesome seeing you post! You have been missed!!

XOXOXOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back! So great to hear from ya...take it SLOW; what you are going through is NORMAL, but listen to your body...when it says rest, rest. Even if it's just your eyes, mind or knee...but not limited to...we aren't going anywhere; hugs.
    Last edited by Anaisa; 11-06-2012 at 08:23 AM.

4. Likes GrammaJoe, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear ur feeling better. When ur on morphine, u can't expect anything u say or do to be ” normal”. That's powerfull stuff!

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear from you!! Just take your time!!

8. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get some rest Faye! Take care of yourself! We will be here when you are ready to come join in on the conversations!

10. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    YAH!!! WHOOOO!!!! Glad to hear from you. I want a sockmonkey patteren for a blanket. Just glad to see your back. (or front ) LOL

12. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Faye!!! It's good to have you back "home" here on the forums!! It's an awful feeling when a member of the family is missing!! We don't care if your brain works or not! I'm that way and I don't have the excuse you have!! Rest as much as you can and post when you can!! Welcome back!

14. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome back Faye! God Bless1

16. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!!! Glad to see you back! Please take care of yourself and take the time to heel.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

18. Likes Landon liked this post