Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: thread Favorite Rooms....renewed love

I posted in my thread that several other rooms were my favorites in my home. Well, now I'm renewing my love for the room in our home that is "Just for Me". I 've been so busy that I hadn't been in it for months. It's My Sitting Room! I had it custom painted several years ago and used my personal decorating style to create a haven, sanctuary, place of peace and enjoyment just for me.

In the past, I'd read, crochet, make cards, THINK, chat on the phone and listen to music. Snuggling under a throw on the sofa on a cool day while reading a favorite book was like heaven on earth. I'd simply luxuriate in this room. Lots of beautiful decorator pillows abound in this room!

Here, I'm completely surrounded by those things I love and enjoy in life. I've always enjoyed looking out the window to watch the activity taking place outside on rainy and snowy days. To invite a small group of family or friends into my cozy sitting room has brought me great joy.

Now's the time to regenerate and renew my love for my "Just for Me" room! I'm ready for these cool days!

Thank you for taking a glimpse into another of my favorite rooms.
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 11-05-2012 at 04:05 PM.

2. Likes Val liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want a crochet room...you know one where I can leave my projects out and not have to worry about them. You sitting room sounds lovely...

Post Thanks / Like
    Can I have one too?

5. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure can....LOL;

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a crochet room w/ all my projects..I would like to make a angel room for all my Seraphim Classic Angels. thats on hold till next year.