Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Saying Hello to everyone

I'm from Mn and I love to crochet. Right now, I'm making hats, mittens and scarfs for the V. A. Hospital. I make afghans and have them staked up. Just love to keep it up

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Chincha and Welcome,

I am Landon, pleased to meet you! Sounds to me like you have possibly lots of pictures of your work? We would love to see them, we just love pictures around here!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Chincha

I am also new to this site and also crochet lap blankets for a nursing home. My mom is 93 yrs. old and she is always cold so I make the blankets and she is very happy with them especially when they are colorful. I am making one in browns and grays for the male residents cause I don't think they would use a purple one that my mom loves. I have made things for my grandchildren so they would have something from me to keep forever. I started with a granny square and just kept making it bigger for a lap throw. Recently, I made one for my 15yr. grandson Gino, who loves the Pittsburgh Steelers Football team. I ordered a patch online and sewed it in the middle and it with black, gold and white yarn and he loved it. My 16 yr. old granddaughter,Lia, and I went to Joann's and she picked out yarn that she liked and I made her a throw also and she loved it. My 3 yr. old grandson, Roman, has pulled apart two throws, I made for him. He found a thread and kept pulling. I am going to use the glue recommended on this site for the next one I make for his family. I would also like to make him a hat if anyone has an easy, easy pattern. The ones I found online are too difficult and I am too new to understand the patterns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi chincha, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello to both of you! We are glad you joined us! Please let us know if you need anything!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I make doilies

Post Thanks / Like
    K, beautiful!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a couple easy hat patterns. If you would like them, I can tell you were to find them.
    Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and I always recommend free crochet they have a lot of free patterns and that is my favorite price. lol