Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  28
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

What Are You R-e-a-d-i-n-g?

I loooooove to read! So much so that sometimes I fall asleep with a book in my hand or across my chest.lol

What genre of books do you enjoy reading and what are you reading currently/last book ?

List a couple or more of your favorite reads. This will help all of us to recall the "oldies, but goodies" and what's new in literature for our future reading pleasure.

I'm ready to read, are you???
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 11-03-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually have several books going on at a time. I love the Dummies books and also the Idiot's guides too. I just ordered the DVD Seabiscuit and it comes with the book, so I hope to be starting that sometime soon.

I am currently reading: Do What You Love and The Money Will Follow by Marsha Sinetar, Crocheting for Dummies by Karen Manthey, Susan Brittain, and Julie Armstrong Holetz. , the Idiot's Guide to Knitting and Crocheting by Gail Diven and Cindy Kitchel and 2 How To Chess books, one by Patrick Wolff and the other by James Eade.

I mostly love the Horror Genre, although when the Holidays get here I reread Where The Red Fern Grows, I read it every year except for the last chapter. I know how it ends and it tears me up to reread it so I read until that last chapter. Also The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame.That is another favourite of mine. And then there is J. K. Rowling I have started to order those books, have the first year and all the movies. Love her writing!!

I think that just about covers my reading for now....

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Landon I have spent the summer re-reading the whole Harry Potter set (over and over...) I wouldn't have said but seeing as you like them too...Just another similiarity? When I really need to escape/relax I put on one of the movies. Strange I guess, but...

Post Thanks / Like
    One of the HP Movies? Aren't they great?? I love them!! I recently bought the Phantom of the Opera because I found out the Gerald Butler was the Phantom! I about fell over, I didn't know he could SING! And boy, can he sing!!! Do you know the actor, really a manly, hunky type of guy. I can't wait to get Seabiscuit, I have seen it every time it has been on cable this month, even getting up at 4:30AM yesterday to watch it, LOL I am a Movie FANATIC!!

NO! NOT Strange!!!

5. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Yes I loved him in PS I Love You. I didn't know he could sing. Alright!

7. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    He is really good to, he did a fantastic job being the Phantom! I haven't seen PS I love you! I sent you a personal message, by the way....

9. Likes GrammaJoe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. I read fantasy books and some good books too. I have a lot in my eReader...

11. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Um...My most recent book I read w/ Catching Fire....it's the sequal to the Hunger Games...I really enjoyed Life of Pi and have been awaiting a movie; and guess what, this Month it comes out...Amaziong book...I also like the Thirteenth Tale and oh VC Andrews Flowers in the Attic...but I've been stuck on this herb book....

13. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    James Patterson- NYPDRED-ZOO Sandra Brown- Low Pressure are the books I have to read..I buy all of Pattersons books

15. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My most resent book was 50 shades of grey.. I also love Nora Roberts/ jd Robb as well as Janet Evanovich. The only horror type books I read are Stephen kings..

17. Likes Landon, BarbySue liked this post