Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    RenJac1301

Question anyone else have allergy problems

Ok so we moved into this house, alot of different trees all around us, and my allergies have given me nothing but trouble...

Post Thanks / Like
    I do, have had them all of my life. I am allergic to some grasses and an American Dust Mite. When I have travelled outside the continental US my allergies stop completely. Once I set foot back on American Soil, I flare right back up again. As I have gotten older, they still bother me but not like when I was younger. My allergist has me on 2 nose sprays and I use them only when I need to. So far, so good!

Sorry to hear that you are having problems with the trees. Allergies can be awful. Can you get to a doctor or are you taking anything OTC?

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope you find relief soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, our family deals with allergies all the time - not good thing. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah they are a pain...have you tried any tea's? I know that sometimes we just have to give in and take otc; but since it's a recent move, you body just might be 'stressed' and so the tea sugestion....not that it is something to take lightly. Hope you feel beter,