Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

fishbowl problems!

Ladies- I hsve another problem for you. I have a very lg fishbowl-maybe 18 in across- It has a ring of some sort in it. I bought it to put one of my nativitys in. I can't get that ring out!. I've tried a Mr Clean sponge, pure CLR over nite, vinegar & salt, soap & water. It seems a little lighter but....Any suggestions.? I won't be able to put it on sale this weekend but if I get it out I can do it for the other one the first weekend in Dec.Here's hoping!

Post Thanks / Like
    Did you try some magic erase sponge from Mr Clean? i used it on everything I need to get rid/clean any stain. you have to use morn than one sponge - they will disintegrate after heavy scrap?

Ivy
    Happiness is not already made, it has to come from your own action.....

Post Thanks / Like
    I know nothing about fish bowls. I guess you tried to google it?

Post Thanks / Like
    lime a way helps me but than if CLR didn't get it out. I don't know these two products are similiar good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Lime away should get it off..sounds like you gotta do some scubbing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody at the craft show suggested using Cascade Dishwasher soap. Did it with one of the pillow ones & let it soak most of the day. Looks like its gone. Will check again in a bit.My weekend at the craft show was dismal. Attendance was way down & so was buying. All of us had less sales than last yr.Economy I guess. Sure hope the next one ,first wek-end in Dec- is a lot better.Lots of people would stop & say they really liked my stuff & the prices were very good & then walk out of the booth.Only one women said she was down from last yr as she had only took in $900 on Sat & that was rare for her. I could only wish I took in that much for the whole show. Never have.Thats life I guess!On to Dec.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Luck with your next show!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Val!!