Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone heard from Billiebob? Who else is in Sandy's Path?

I just checked her profile, she hasn't posted since yesterday. Has anyone heard from her? Doesn't she live in the path of this weather event?

Post Thanks / Like
    My bad, Billiebob's in So. Florida. But, have we heard from our members we know are on the East Coast?

Post Thanks / Like
    I dunno; but wish them well....

4. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Im fine just a LOT of wind some power outage. Im worried about the ones up north. We are fine. I watched last night and OMG! At least here its still warm.
    All my pryers and thoughts are with all of you and your family.
    Any one heard from nothing?
    Thank you all for your thoughts and pryers
    Love, Billie

6. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg, Paige!! She is in Canada. I am so glad that you and your family are ok. OMG, what a mess those poor people have up there. The damage is mind blowing! And how about that Hospital Evac?? Did they do a spectacular job or what??

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothingnowhere was on here earlier this afternoon. She sounded like she normally does.

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, we need to educate the people on here!! We care!!! We want to know how they are. We worry about them when we don't hear. I'm still concerned about Erika, has anyone heard that she passed that dang pin? Carol43 said she almost died in the ER and then no details!! I told her she has to give details!! So, how do we get these people under control??? lol

10. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey no worries I am in the prarries. I hope everyone who was I the path is ok I was watching the news and saw the pictures and wow!!! Fingers crossed that everyone is ok

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd say kick them in the butt lol but that's hard to do via computer lol

13. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=2]Did you see the reports about the hospital evac? They carried a pregnant mom in LABOUR down I can't remember how many flights of stairs.Their el[SIZE=2]e[/SIZE]vators were not functioning. There was water in the elevator well. The staff put her IV and epidural in by the light of her husband's cell phone light as they transpo[SIZE=2]rted this pregnant wom[SIZE=2]a[/SIZE]n down the stairs. I think she is the one who gave birth in one of the hospital trucks. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]The NICU babies who had to be bagged because they co[SIZE=2]uldn't breathe on their own[SIZE=2] until they got them hooked back up to their ventilators in the hospital they were transpo[SIZE=2]r[/SIZE]ted to[SIZE=2]. [/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]