Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

The operation is on!!!

I got the ok from the insurance company today and I did my pre-admission tests today. I will have the right knee opened and looked at on Nov 1st at 7AM. I will be in the hospital for an unknown time. It depends on what she finds when she opens it up. I had it replaced last year at this time and for 6 weeks it did great and then it hurt so bad to bend it that she scoped it in Feb and she said she found a lot of inflammation and removed it but the pain didn't go away. If it is the appliance and it has to be removed it will be a longer time in the hospital. If it is just inflammation or infection it will be less time. I am hoping to take my computer and keep in touch but I don't know if they have wireless service there. My twin Kaye will be with me and I may get her to put a note on here to let ya'll know that I survived the surgery and any info she can tell you. Please pray for me Thursday and pray for my dr Susan Pick to do her best. I will be taking my crocheting and I want to make some of the crushable hats for presents. I am finishing up the sock monkey blanket. After you finish crocheting the blanket you have to crochet all these other pieces and then sew them on it. I hope to finish it tomorrow and post a picture before I go to the hospital. My sis and I are putting our Mother in an assisted living place Wednesday and she is going to throw a fit so I have that to look forward to! A lot on my plate in the last few days.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to hear your surgery is going o happen!!! The week sure sounds like a busy one, but best if luck! I hope your mom transition into assisted living goes smoothly!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope everything goes well! you will be in my thoughts and prayers..God Bless!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good health

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck and update us when you can - hope everything goes well for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless your heart, you have a ton going on, girl! Take out time for you, if you can!!
    I hope everything goes smoothly for you!!

XOXOXOX

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your well wishes!! I will be on here today and sometime tomorrow if I can. Thanks for your prayers also!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My dearest friend faye....the biggest hug and happy thoughts coming your way....

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Best Wishes to you! Hang in there, this too will pass.

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember that He is always with you - have already prayed for you and yours with all you have going on right now. Will also make an effort to uphold you, sis, and physician in prayer. Forgot to mention I also prayed for your mom.