Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

I'm looking for a Mickey Mouse Pattern

Hi, I go by Nan. I'm new here I would like to know if anyone has a Mickey Mouse pattern of any kind my great grandson just turned 1 yrs old and he loves Mickey Mouse and I would like to find him something I could crochet him for Christmas.. That is Mickey Mouse!!!
    Thank you, Nan

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome Nan, My name is Kathy and I crochet with yarn, all different kinds of things. If I like it I have to try crocheting it. Are you a beginner? There are alot of great people on here and I'm sure someone here will know where to find a pattern for a Micky Mouse hat.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been crocheting off and on for many years but there are some crocheting I have still not mastered. I can broomstick lace and do some stitches but some I have maybe not yet tried or not yet mastered fully. I would like to either do a hat, a mickey mouse stuffed mouse, or maybe even an afghan. My great grand son is going to have a little brother soon and I was going to make the new baby just a baby afghan.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always wanted to learn the broomstick lace, I think its beautiful. and congrats on the upcoming birth of another great grandson.. I am making all my grandchildren hat and scarfs for christmas. so far I have made 3 of the girls hello kitty hat and scarfs. I don't know what kind of hat my oldest granddaughter (16 yrs,) wants yet. so far I have 1 hat made for a grandson (angry birds hat) and 5 more to go. The grandchildren range from 6 to 17, so I hope I'm guessing the sizes right.. If not, will make them a new one after christmas. I just want these to be a surprize, so I'm not telling them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Repeat Crafter Me I found this hat pattern for a mickey & Minnie mouse . hope this is what your looking for,, their really cute. when you get to the sight just type in mickey & Minnie mouse hats. I don't know why when I copy and pasted the sight it didn't go right to mickeys hat pattern. If you cant find it I will try again tomarrow... night..
    Last edited by Kathy B.; 10-27-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Nan, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you! Here is a free one from one of our members for a hat:

Crochet Creative Creations- Free Patterns and Instructions: Crochet Mickey Mouse Child Ear flap Hat

Post Thanks / Like
    I just have 2 grandkids Tony is 15 and I'm going to make him an afghan with his school colors he is in the band and can take it to the games. Brittany is 19 and just got her first apartment so I was thinking about making her an afghan too, to put on the back of her couch! Then we have the little great grandson, for now, and I was going to make his something Mickey Mouse. When the new baby comes I was going to make a baby afghan for him. Everything is so high now days it's so costly at Christmas. I have a son at home he is 27, he still goes to college, don't know what I will make him yet. LOL Thank you so much for the site I really like those little Mickey Mouse hats. It is just what I am looking for. I noticed you live in Ohio how far do you live from me? I live in Ironton. We live in the southern most tip of Ohio and we don't have a lot to pick from as in craft stores. If I want good yarn I have to go to Kentucky or West Virginia. Well thanks again, Nan

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Val and thank you for the warm welcome!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Barbara, thank you for the warm welcome! and thank you very much for the site!! very helpful!!