Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

IN home decorators thread did I say...

I liked the living room? Grr...today I can't stand it! I've tried to work on making a graph for my dual project and I've been interupted every sec that I just gave up! TV is on, I guess it's lunch time for my daughter....bread is rising and everyone is in the house stomping away...laundry needs to be folded; dishes need to be put away... oh wait...hubby had to go fix a machine, TV is off, daughter is going back to her cave...I mean room...wait, can it be... silence? What is this? (Starts singing 5 little bears....'come back...I'm lonely') Ha ha...I guess I can get back to it then....lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol sounds a lot like my house!!! That is why I end up crocheting late into the night, otherwise I am ripping everything apart. It drives my nuts! Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Forget the crochet I haven't gotten to it this week! But after the disburstment, I had to bake the bread, make the meat patties and just say it's on of those days....Love your coffee cup....

RenJac1301
    lol I have to have livingroom tv on, I can not stand a totally quiet house, and with only one son that i homeschools so when schooling is over he is in his cave rofl it is too quiet

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa sounds like one of those weeks lol we have all had them.. Mine never ends I swear!! Lol and thank you I saw it and said that is so true.

RenJac I also have the tv on usually playing a movie for background noise. I have 7 other people plus two dogs during the day so I tend to wait for everyone to be gone( school or work) or I wait until my boys are out for the night.

RenJac1301
    ha just read your sig
    Caffeine is not a drug it's a vitamin!
    Got that right lol

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL....I dunno I never really thought I needed background noise...don't get me wrong...I like a good movie and I enjoy sitcoms, thus the tv is on for those programs; My husband always turns it on...even if nothing is 'on'...I guess what I am trying to say is I always thought tv as an appliance...I don't turn the blender on all day....or for background noise....lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol that's true.. Half the time it is still on cartoons and I don't notice.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, that's right there is a Chanel w only those....

Post Thanks / Like
    There is we only have the one that plays the retro cartoons... So I get to watch smurfs and she-ra lol. My boys couldn't believe that I used to watch the same shows when I was a kid.