Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

New Criminal Minds Episode on Tonight !!

Hi, Fellow CM's Fans,

New episode tonight, here is the link I found:

[url=http://www.cbs.com/shows/criminal_minds/video/pc9tmXQ4nt2mjduPvvvTZI9i1c940oW0/criminal-minds-god-complex-preview-]Criminal Minds Video - God Complex (Preview) - CBS.com[/url]

Looks like a good one!!

XOXOX
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup yup, if my hubby can stay up that late he and I will be watching it...but he barely made it through ncis....so I might have to watch it alone.

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon-do you do anything else besides crocheting and watching TV??!!! I go to bed pretty early most nights so I don't watch any of those shows! Two kids can really wear you out!!

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure they can!! LOL at me doing anything else besides crocheting and watching TV, LOL Yeah! I make beaded jewellery and I go visit one of my neighbours, and I play Chess and I read, LOL Go to the grocery store, LOL

MaryJane, my TV is on from when I wake up in the morning until I fall asleep at night. I live alone, so in a way, it keeps me company I suppose.

Did kitty show up?

Post Thanks / Like
    Anaisa, I hope I stay awake through it myself, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, I had a full day today and now I'm wondering IF I can stay awake through it....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Landon! No Zeke yet! My daughter put notices in all the mailboxes on her street and notified the local animal shelters! The kids don't understand what's happening, and the other cat and dog keep looking for him!
    If I'm home, the TV is usually on! I like TV Land with all the shows I grew up with!!

Post Thanks / Like
    My hubby has the tv on for background noise....that continues to be so weird for me...especially for people who enjoy the outdoors as much as he does...I love the quiet! I sometimes forget we have a tv...but no w/ our daughter back, more episodes are added to the house hold. Back to CM...wow, I was more interested w/ Spencer's life than the actually criminal this week. I only remember him have one other 'love' interest when they had to protect that movie star....what is weird is at times the character can be so weridly/creepy like (not because he's a book worm or has an ans for everything...but more along the lines that he is standoffish and would seem akward in a relationship) but the character is really well played that when he does have an interest he's not creepy or akward...just shy...I dunno; interested in seeing who this gal really is and why she's so afraid...as for the show itself I kinda thought it was unfair, cuz I like to guess, that they wife didn't even walk w/ a limp...or hint to the shingles or something to help us guess why he was doing the experiments....I did like her acting though...she was discussed by his human trials and wasn't afraid to say so, but she reached out to him to touch him as the took the dude away...so I did stay away but barely cuz I remember thinking oh next weeks sounds good, but honestly can't recall what it will be about...lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Maryjane you lost a kitty? How sad....hope it comes home soon..

Post Thanks / Like
    My daughter lost one of her kittys! I spent a lot of time with him when I babysit, I really miss him!