Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  16
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Where are the Home Decorators?

Decorating my home is a favorite pasttime of mine. Now that it is autumn, I've changed the decor by adding accessories that agree with this pleasantly cool weather.

Autumn colored leaves, pumpkins made of ceramic, " crystal-coating" and papier mache, pumpkin-colored decorator pillows, wreaths and even a vase with autumn embossed leaves have made my home perfect for nesting!

Fabrics in autumn colors are layered on furniture and mantle which make for a cozy environment throughout the day and cool evenings. Throws in different textures that complement the fall theme are readily available. They await the meeting of one who wants the warmth!

Surprise!!! These autumn colors have been teamed with teal/turquoise for a soothing and welcoming look! Just an "owl's eyeview" of my home decorating!

What's your decorating style! Please share with us.
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 10-22-2012 at 06:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    My home decorating style is American Poverty, LOL I live sparsely, with only the bare essentials of furniture that I absolutely need. All of it is second hand, except for my bed which is a hospital bed my insurance company paid for a long time ago( spine issues). I live alone with my kitty cat, all he cares about is his food, water, clean litter and my lap to snooze on. I don't decorate like I used to do, living on a fixed income , I am channelling any extra money into getting my business up and going.

3. Likes Butterflyrose liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, that's a NEW style! LOL Minimalist is good too! You also provide a loving home for your kitty cat. I pray that your business exceeds all your expectations and best of health to you.

THANKS for sharing!
    Last edited by Butterflyrose; 10-22-2012 at 06:20 PM.

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I do provide a loving home to my pooter kitty, LOL I adore him! Thank you for your prayers, I really appreciate that!! Right back at cha, babes!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am someone who cares what my home looks like. I have remodeled 2 homes now. I love Autumn it is my favorite season. I too love earth colors. I bought this house from my Mother who has atrocious taste so I changed everything. My contractor was going to replace a faucet and he said he got one just like what I had. I told him I was paying to change everything and he was not to make any decisions for me regarding design.

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, this a great thread...made me think of way back in the day when we had to clean every corner then change the house decor...I loved the change from summer to fall; The heavy curtains and the sent of pine put under the door entry way. I had the oppertunity to house sit for a friend and all she had was second hand 'stuff', it's all about making it warm and 'homey'. In the RV we've changed the faucets...we put a bar one in the bathroom sink and I got some curtains from a new house (My mother in law and her sister both got new homes and didn't like the dark curtains) so I got them and took down the 'box' ones....and I crocheted my kitchen on...dark colours but open so that we get a lot of light.....oops, rambling now.

9. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My house is decorated in a " kid hurricane" style lol. One day it will look how I want but for now it's all good!

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Anasia, I love your rambling and the fact that ya'll allow me to ramble is also appreciated. As someone else said I feel like I have a little family on here. So ramble on and if someone doesn't like it then pm me and I'll listen all day.

13. Likes nothingnowhere, Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Totally agree!!!!

15. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    hear hear!! Really?? That was rambling?? PUU-leasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL