Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: crochetlady

Post Thanks / Like

Smile crochetlady

Hi! from Rhode Island. I am 76 years old and have been crocheting since I was 10 years old and just love it. More later.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is fantastic that you have been crocheting since you were 10! Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of fun people on this site. Lots of people who are always willing to help if you are having a problem with a pattern, but I imagine you probably know it all by now. Good for you!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! BarbySue, I subscribe to other crocheting websites and have learned a lot from the younger folks through their tutorials. I, also, make baby hats and donate them to a hospital where babies are born and I've been doing this since 1994. I've made a few thousand baby hats and blankets during this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. You will find us friendly as well as helpful. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Crochet Lady and Welcome!

I am Landon and I am a newbie at crocheting. Do you have pics of your work? We love pictures around here!!

I am glad to see you here!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Crochet Lady and welcome! So glad you joined us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi crochetlady, welcome to the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    I've thought about doing the same thing but with baby blankets as I have never tried to make a hat before. I zoom through a blanket and they are pretty good size. My only concern is if they would have a reaction to the acrylic in the fiber or something of that nature. I don't know what my problem is with making a hat, I should just quit being a big baby and just jump in and do it shouldn't I??

Quote Originally Posted by crochetlady View Post
    Hi! BarbySue, I subscribe to other crocheting websites and have learned a lot from the younger folks through their tutorials. I, also, make baby hats and donate them to a hospital where babies are born and I've been doing this since 1994. I've made a few thousand baby hats and blankets during this time.
    Barby Sue

Post Thanks / Like
    I've thought about doing the same thing but with baby blankets as I have never tried to make a hat before. I zoom through a blanket and they are pretty good size. My only concern is if they would have a reaction to the acrylic in the fiber or something of that nature. I don't know what my problem is with making a hat, I should just quit being a big baby and just jump in and do it shouldn't I??

Quote Originally Posted by crochetlady View Post
    Barby Sue