Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

I crochet and knit and never know which I like best.

Not sure what I'm doing here yet but hope to make new friends and pick up some new projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome....

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi joshome, welcome to the forums! I tryed knitting but gave up....still want to learn when I have time.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's nice to be able to work on a crochet project and when you get bored you can switch to a knitting one. When I worked at a yarn shop we always encouraged folks to have 2 projects going at once. They got finished in the same amount of time but the interest stayed up for both projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi joshome, welcome ,, My name is Kathy and I crochet. Never did learn to knit. What do you like to knit and crochet. Please feel free to post some pictures. We all love seeing what others are making.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dont know how to do that but will work on it. I'm a zillion years old so I've made lots of stuff. LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Joshome and welcome! I too, crochet and knit and am older than dirt! lol Depends on what I'm making whether I prefer to knit or crochet. Big projects like afghans I tend to favor crochet, while smaller projects hats, shawls, Christmas stockings I like to knit. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here and find some great new projects.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Joshome and welcome. I'm Jan. Glad you could join us. You will find us not only friendly but helpful as well. Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    joshome, welcome and you can make friends on here if you participate in answering questions and ask questions yourself. We do love pictures. If you go to the forum page and click on help you will find how to post pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome! We are glad you are here! Glad to hear of your love of crocheting and knitting!