Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Polymer Clay is a BLAST!!!

Ok, I bought some of the ribbon yarn from our very own Crochetgal and I have been looking at the instructions, pics of them...and all that jazzzzzzzz The necklaces , to me, look naked.
    That is entirely my own opinion, I own it.

This is what I am doing with it: I love polymer clay, you can get it at Walmart and mold it however you want to and harden it in your kitchen oven at 275 degrees. Easy peasy!! I have lots of texture sheets to add some pizazzz to the clay pieces and of course, there is always paint!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1522[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1523[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1524[/ATTACH]

I tried to adjust the colour, the background is supposed to be white. Later in the day, it will turn out better. But, I really like how this is turning out and I wanted to share it and get some feedback from yawl. I crocheted one long strand of the ribbon yarn and I am interweaving the wire that has beads on it. The L weighs next to nothing.

Happy Crafting!!

Landon
    Attached Images Attached Images Polymer Clay is a BLAST!!!-ribbonyarnthroat-jpg Polymer Clay is a BLAST!!!-ribbonyarnl-jpg Polymer Clay is a BLAST!!!-polymerclayl-jpg 

2. Likes Val liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still looks very nice! Thanks for sharing with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, you are so crafty! LOL Just love how your mind works.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

5. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Yawl are sweet!! Thank you all so much!!

Post Thanks / Like
    OK Landon-what are you up to now? Trying to show us all that you are the best crafter??!! Well- you succeeded!!! WOW!! How do you ever sleep with all that creativity going on in you head??!!! I'm not into jewelry but I love looking at what you make!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Barbara, BarbySue and Maryjane,

I so appreciate your compliments!! Youz do wonders for my ego! LOL

I have to take meds to get to sleep because of that exactly. My brain doesn't want to slow down enough for me to get to sleep and I lay awake for hours. It's ok, how would you know? I LOVE my sleeping meds!! LOL I am so thankful for them cos they help me sleep, help control some of the pains I have problems with and they also help me as an anti-depressant. It's all GOOD, baby!!

I am far from the best crafter, but thank you for saying that! LOL I am just in AWE of the talent I see on here, just in AWE! I am delighted that you love looking at what I make!

Love you guys!!
    XOXOXOX
    Landon
    Last edited by Landon; 10-16-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Y'all, we have a mutual admiration society going on here and I LOVE it. It is wonderful to find people who love crocheting as much as I do and understand my love for it. My ex hated it when I crocheted. That is, until he found out I could make money with it. Then he couldn't bring me afghan orders from his job site fast enough!!

10. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, I agree with the others. You mind works in overdrive as far as crafts are concerned. And we get to benefit from it. Glad you joined us and not some other group!!

12. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, now my face is completely red! :o:o:o:o

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

yawl are THE best!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am tired of telling you how great you are. You are making the rest of us look bad. What can't you do??? You are awesome! But most of all I call you friend!

15. Likes Landon liked this post