Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Sissy the yarn dog!

Sissy the yarn dog!-im000399-jpgSissy the yarn dog!-img_0026-jpg
    This is the puppy that has gotten into my yarn every time I leave it alone. The first is when she was a new puppy and the other is after she had gotten into the yarn again! She looks like she is chilling to me. I think she is so cute that I usually just tell her she is a bad girl!! I have gone around the room around tables through legs of chairs and wound the yarn back up to only have her get it again. I try to remember to put my work up before I leave it. Her name is Sissy! I have a black chihuahua also but she is camera shy. Her name is Lovie.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would have a tough time disciplining her too, LOL What a cutie!! Maybe she is trying to tell you she wants you to crochet her a jacket? Or do you think she'd eat it? LOL Silly pooters!

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww! I thought just cats played with yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Her dogs were cats in a previous life. That's why they are so little, LOL
    Last edited by Landon; 10-14-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol lol lol!Thats so funny I almost peed my pants!
    Last edited by Kitty; 10-14-2012 at 12:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye-I have definately overdosed on cute today!!! Do I have to go to rehab and make something cute???? Anyway-how cute is that dog!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    awwww . I want to cry now . I had a daschhound for 18 years she was a red one and her name was sassy dog . She passed away about 5 years ago and I havent had the heart to get another dog since . Yours is so adorable .

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you I feel like a proud Mama! She is such a scamp. Loves food like nobody's business. If Lovie isn't fast she will steal a treat right out from under her nose and she is so darn fast I can't get it before it is down her throat. I had a dachshund a who was a whole lot like Sissy and I knew I wanted another. The other was Tootsie and she was run over. It killed me I was so upset my Pastor came over to pray with me. Did I mention that I can be dramatic at times. She was my buddy we left her daddy and lived by ourselves right before the divorce. Love dogs but it does kill you to loose one.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear about your pets you've lost, Lora and Faye!! I know will be a complete train wreck when Smudge goes. I just hope and pray it doesn't happen for many years. It is heartbreaking to lose a beloved pet, they are like family members and better behaved than some of those are!

Post Thanks / Like
    When I was a girl, we had a dachshund named Pinocchio.Seeing Sissy brought back happy memories of him.He was a chow hound, too, there wasn't much clearance between his tummy and the floor.