Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Into the woods!!

Into the woods!!-img_0030-jpgInto the woods!!-img_0029-jpg
    This is in my back yard where I walk my dogs. I love walking in the woods but haven't done it this year due to knee and fear of falling and not being found. We had a cold front come through that caused the leaves to start changing colors and to fall in glorious puddles of gold, green, red and brown. I love Fall it is my favorite season.

2. Likes billiebob, LisaPate, GrammaJoe, lorahuey liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks beautiful!! It is cool here and the leaves are changing too. I love Fall too. To me it means that the holidays are coming and I get really excited when Eggnog shows up in the grocery stores, LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    I love fall too...I think it is just a great all around season; to me it's thought provoking and just peaceful. And the nights are just right to crochet...well everynight is a good night to crochet but you know what I mean....yeah, it would be sad for you to fall out there....it's beautiful, thanks for sharing...

Post Thanks / Like
    Landon, once again sisters with different mothers! I love eggnog!!! LOVE!!! Can't wait to see it on the shelf.

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love the eggnog and all the other Fall tastes-pumpkin,cider,cinnamon!! I usually do a lot of outdoor things in the Fall, but it has been too wet!! Guess I'll have to settle for already picked apples and pumpkins! By the way, I just put a pear and cranberry crisp in the oven and it smells soooo good in here!

8. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I want a piece. How many WW points do you think it would cost me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know Faye! I did put quite a bit of sugar in it because they were fresh cranberries!! One little piece wouldn't hurt you!!(sound familiar?? I've heard it all my life!!)

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, that is too bad because I would love a piece!! Enjoy and let me know how good it is. I'll live vicariously through you. I made some low points rice pudding that I will have. I'm having a steak and that is a lot of points so I'm happy. Made it to 22 lbs lost slow but I am going down and it really is pretty easy to do WW.

13. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye, that is outstanding!!! Congratulations on your 22 pounds off!! I want some of Maryjane's dessert too!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Post Thanks / Like
    I have always had a problem with my weight! But when I became addicted, etc, I lost a lot of weight and I've been able to keep it off! I was a size 8 when I got married in1975 and I'm a size 10 now!! Not bragging-just stating the facts man! Congrats on your weight loss!!