Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Big Weather from Texas to Iowa and Illinois

Hey, yawl,

I sure hope this weather event behaves itself and no lives are lost!! I read on Accuweather there is the possibility of sever weather and possible tornadoes. HATE those guys!!!

Here's the Link:

[url=http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/live-blog-severe-storms-fire-i/185124]Live Updates: Severe Weather Outbreak Commences[/url]

Stay safe, everybody!!!

XOXOXOX
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    Be safe especially to all our friends from the forum and to all who have to go through it...hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    Batten down the hatches and hold on. Tornadoes are a part of life in TN we have some every year but mostly in the Spring. I had a wind shear 3 years ago that took down 17 trees in my back yard. I didn't even hear them come down it was raining and the thunder and lightning wa so loud. Gratefully none of them landed on the house. God was looking out for me!

Post Thanks / Like
    PLEASE BE CAREFUL. I hate storms. I lost power the other night and hate it. No storm even. Stay safe please

Post Thanks / Like
    I promise I will stay safe! I hear ya, I am not crazy about losing power either, that is a major drag!! Sorry you lost power the other night, how long were youz without power?

Post Thanks / Like
    We have had nearly two inches of rain from the storm. Thankfully, the storm weakened some when it came through our area!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Barbara! We got rain during the night, and it is windy now. am assuming the weather last night caused no damage? I can't find any reports about it anywhere! That is awesome news! Hopefully today will be uneventful weather wise as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you' safe Landon! What would we do on this forum without you and your humor??? Perhaps dance naked in the cemetery in your memory??!!!!

9. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    LOLOL That's funny, LOLOL And Thank you for your sweet words! I would miss all of you terribly!!