Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Been busy!!

Post Thanks / Like

Been busy!!

Hi guys! I've had a very busy week and I haven't been able to check in as much as I want! Was in Conn. for 3 days babysitting the 20 month old twin grandsons and their 5 year old sister!! Yesterday and today had to babysit for the other 2 grandchildren! Had a Craft Fair last weekend and have another this weekend!!
    Anyway, I want to welcome any newcomers that have signed on! So glad you're all are here!

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!!! SWOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You blew through here so fast my hair is parted differently. I figured that out when I stopped spinning!!! LOLOL Hey, Maryjane!!! You are busy!

So glad you dropped in to say HI and we see you are busy as all get out!!! I hope your craft fair this weekend is a successful one for YOU!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow what a busy time you've been having...hope your fair has been going well....

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like you had your hands full!

Post Thanks / Like
    Admit it you have been laying around eating bonbons! I'm with Landon, I had to rest before answering you. Slow down as soon as you can. We miss your wit!

6. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check in when you can - we miss you when you are not here with us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back, Maryjane. You HAVE had a busy time!! After your craft fair is finished, then maybe, just maybe, you might be able to sit back, take a DEEP breath, and give a sigh of relief that you will finally have a few minutes to yourself. Good luck with the fair.--Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    What items do you sell at the craft fair? That sounds like an exciting way to spend your day and socialize at the same time. I hope you make bundles of money.

Post Thanks / Like
    Faye-I confess-I was just laying around, eating bonbons and watching soap operas!!! Just too lazy to go to the conputer!! Actually, it was a 4 hour car ride down and back and I got a lot of crocheting done-until it got dark!!
    Butterflyrose- I make things for children like dolls, toys and games to sell! I'm not getting rich with it but it is a lot of fun! I love to crochet and can crochet just about every day-so why not make a little extra money!! The Craft Fair I did on Sat went ok. Made back the money I paid for the space ane then some! The Fair I did last weekend went very well! I didn't have to pay for the space so it was a win-win situation!
    I thinks this week should be a "normal" week and I'll be with all my friends here!!

11. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I am delighted that your work is selling so beautifully!!! That's outstanding!!!