Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: New Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone U'm in Limestone Tennessee. Raised in Fla, live in Maryland and now here I am hopefully in the last place I will live. I am not to new to crocheting but I am still learning a lot thanks to the many wonderful people who utilize Youtube. I struggle with reading patterns. I have downloaded several free ones from several different places and have gotten half way through them and found a mistake that I was not able to correct so I undid all the work and noted the mistake so I would not try the pattern again. At least until I meet someone that can help show me how to correct them. I am a Christian and love the Lord. OL that is all for now will look forward to many chats from fellow crocheters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and welcome! You could share some of the patterns with us or give us a link to where you found them and we could probably help you out! Even if there is a problem with the actual pattern we may be able to figure it out!! We haven't been really stumped yet!! Glad you joined us!

3. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Brechal and Welcome!!

I am Landon and a newbie crocheter. I hear ya on reading patterns!! We have lots of talented pattern readers here.
    Do you have pictures of your work? We sure do love pictures!!!
    I am delighted to see you here with us!!

Happy Crafting,
    Landon

Post Thanks / Like
    See? How cool is what MaryJane posted?? Awesome!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is very nice and helpful. I've been crocheting awhile and am trying to teach myself how to knit. Usually I get frustrated with knitting and fall back to crocheting. LOL I am here to learn some new techniques and meet some new friends. Look forward to chatting with you.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Awsome Maryjane!
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie and welcome...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to have you here and we would love to hear what you will be working on next!

Post Thanks / Like
    welcome Brechal. I still have a problem with some patterns. lol I have been crocheting for a long time. my grandmothers friend got me interested when I was 8 and taught me a few little things like the granny square and a simple doll blanket with a dc. After I married I picked it back up, taught myself how to read patterns though I still have problems with some. This is a great place to be. Lots of encoragement, help and sharing on here and alot of very nice people. looking forward to seeing some of your crochet. please share some. from Kathy