Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Figures!!

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Figures!!

We had a great long weekend and now it is snowing out!!! What a great way to start off the school week.. having to dig for mitts..lol I should know better and have been prepared but of course I wasn't as I so didn't want snow this soon..

The good thing is it is not sticking to the ground.. so fingers crossed it stops before that happens lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, snow already...have been keeping up w/ the weather and seeing that it's been cool around lately...sounds like me before, one mitten found right? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd love to send you some of this hot, muggy weather we are having. It is hard to get in to the fall weather when it still feels like summer down here in FL. I just bought bought yarn for a shrug that is long in the back and has 3/4 length sleeves. I'm thinking it is going to have to get cooler quick for me to get in the mood to crochet this thing or it is going to sit in my "to do" pile for a while. Hope the snow quits before you get in a pickle up there.
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean

Post Thanks / Like
    lol that always seem to be the case...if they even make it home from school.. I need to learn how to make them..

Post Thanks / Like
    Barbysue I would take that in a heart beat lol I was just not ready for this.

Post Thanks / Like
    We aren't even in October double digit days and you already have SNOW?? Oh, wait!! You live WAY up NORTH! Of course you have snow this early, LOLOL I hope it doesn't stick and is strictly only PRETTY!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Please don't send the snow my way!! It is way,way too early to snow!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! We did get a frost the other night! I am sure snow will be here before you know it!

Post Thanks / Like
    as cool as its been getting..I think we a going to have a early winter. hope not tho!

Post Thanks / Like
    How did the snow turn out for you yesterday? Just courious. We had a cold front pass over us yesterday and didn't even know it. I think the temps got down to the upper 60's but that was about it. Back up to the upper 80's almost 90 today. I'm still having a hard time getting in the mood to make that shrug. I'm crocheting a baby blanket so far it isn't too big to where it covers me or I'd have to put it away until it get cooler. I guess I could always turn the A/C down couldn't I?? Now that's an idea...
    Barby Sue
    Be who you are and say what you mean