Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Looking for Vogue's Fall Preview Magazine- VK Crochet 2012

I would really love to buy this magazine from someone- or rent it for a couple of weeks. It has some patterns I'm dying to make for Christmas presents...Please tell me someone has this...

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Have you checked your local library? You can usually get current issues locally without having to pay for it.

3. Likes Landon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd suggest that you visit your Local yarn shop or your favourite bookstore. Its been on the shelves now for about 8 weeks so it will be pulled soon.

You can always write directly to Vogue Knitting magazine and request a copy.
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently its still available for purchase directly from the Vogue Knitting site.
    Crochet 2012 Fashion Preview
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    I just looked and it is sold out! Boy, there were a lot of beautiful pieces in there. I can't imagine how difficult they are?? I never knew there was such a magazine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by twinfaye View Post
    I just looked and it is sold out! Boy, there were a lot of beautiful pieces in there. I can't imagine how difficult they are?? I never knew there was such a magazine.
    VOGUE: the prevailing fashion or style at a particular time... Give me something that's TIMELESS, anytime! :-D

If you look at the closeups you'll see a lot of familiar stitches. One pattern, looking at the front & back views, seems like it might be pretty easy. There's even a pattern for a skirt that I think was free somewhere (I'd have to look in my Kindle downloads).

Post Thanks / Like
    You might also try any grocery store that carries magazines, as well as WalMart and Target.