Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Post Thanks / Like

Check out the SURFER DOGS!!!

Yep, I said SURFER DOGS!!!

It is adorable and FUNNY too! They added captions for each pic, LOL

[url=http://now.msn.com/dogs-go-surfing-in-huntington-beach-at-surf-city-surf-dog-competition]Dogs go surfing in Huntington Beach at Surf City Surf Dog competition[/url]

Happy Surfing!

Landon

2. Likes Lynn E liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Landon - I had to share this on another site, too. Wonderful photos and isn't it amazing that you can teach dogs to surf!!

4. Likes Landon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Barbara!!

Animals AMAZE me! They are much more intelligent than we give them credit for! Animals instinct where they know who to trust and who not to. There are so many articles in the news and online about pets who save their owners from fires or who alert their owners to blood sugar drops, oncoming seizures, and much more. And the videos of the dogs going nuts when their deployed soldier owners come back home after several months away? I can't even think about those without tears welling up in my eyes.

Across the street from me are 2 houses, both with nicely fenced on yards. One family has 3 dogs, a very old daschund, a skittish beagle and a very friendly basset hound named Archie. Next door to them is a beautiful, very large with black curly hair puppy, might be about 6 months old? The puppy will jump his fence to play next door, it cracks me up every time I see him playing with the 3 dogs, LOL But he doesn't jump his fence to escape.

How about service dogs? Look at what they do!

Post Thanks / Like
    Cute! Some dogs will do anything for attention!!LOL!!!

7. Likes Landon liked this post